Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Coverage by COLORS magazine!

A few weeks ago, COLORS magazine contacted me and said they'd love to include some of my weapons in their issue about "apocalypse".

COLORS is a magazine that is extremely artistic and has breathtaking photos. They dedicate every issue to a single topic.

Coming from out of Italy, they also have English text next to the Italian. 

Today, I found my reference copy in the mail - very exciting! The quality of the paper and the haptics blow me away. The photo that the guy made when he was here contains many of my weapons in a single arrangement - he actually shot it from the top of my staircase. What a masterpiece!

See a preview on the magazine's website 

(my photo is at the very end).

I am really proud and happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment