Monday, August 19, 2013

Broom shooter with steel tips

I will drive to Berlin in a few hours, for an upcoming appearance in a new German nationwide talkshow. They have requested my broom shooter (anti quidditch ack ack) as one of the items they want to see in action.

So I dug it out of "the pile" and tested it again. Everything worked fine. I added a nine inch nail to the tip, and also made a smaller "arrow" from a Halloween broom for kids.

The small one weighs only 450 gramms (including the nail), roughly one pound. The full size version is three times heavier.

Shot from the same weapon with the same amount of rubber, look at the impact difference. The small one went through the particle board and about an inch into the oak panel. The big one... well, see for yourself.

Image
Image
Image
Image
I think you can brin down water buffalo with this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment